with the new moon a week a way, i wanted to begin sharing some tools to prepare. here is a reiki meditation.
Reiki New Moon Meditation
By Laurelle Shanti Gaia
Steps in the Reiki New Moon Meditation
1. Pray by giving thanks that you are clear and open channel for Reiki to flow through and that your personality and ego stand aside, so the Reiki will flow in its clearest and truest form. Give thanks that you are open to receive the guidance of angels and masters who have come forth to assist you.
2. Prepare you energy field by strengthening your light. To do this draw a large Usui power symbol in front of you and move the energy into you etheric field. Draw small power symbols over each of your charkas beginning at the base. Pause and beam Reiki into your energy field and toward your solar plexus and heart.
3. Call on the Divine, and the ascended spiritual masters and beings. Welcome them, and give thanks for their presence. Give them permission to assist you in creating your sacred intention, and helping you manifestation your visions.
4. Invoke the Usui mental/emotional symbol. Write down your sacred intention for this meditation. Include your personal goals, and also your intention for world service. It can also be helpful to draw something that represents your vision. A new moon journal is very helpful. Channel the mental/emotional Reiki energies into your written intention, and state your intention.
5. Invoke the Usui distant healing symbol imagining that you are creating a bridge of light from your heart to the hearts of all the spiritual beings who are assisting you, and all the other people who are joining in this group meditation around the world. Allow yourself to feel each soul linking with yours, and to feel the illusion of separation melt away, and you recognize the Oneness of all creation. Remember that Reiki transcends time and space. (note: if you are attuned to the Reiki Master or Karuna Reiki® symbols you can add them to the meditation)
6. Meditate and transmit Reiki for as long as you feel comfortable.
7. Give a prayer of thanks.
8. Draw a large power symbol over your body with the intention of disconnecting from the meditative process, and knowing that each person is disconnecting also and returning to their individual life expressions with clarity and aligned with their soul purpose.
The first few times you do this you may wish to refer to the above notes about the various aspects of the moon cycles to see where you are in the process. It is intriguing how often we find ourselves in full momentum and taking action on our goals and we check in with the moon cycle to find that we are in the first quarter phase; or we may realize that we are feeling withdrawn and introspective and then become aware that we are under the influence of the balsamic moon.
Car Chet Healing
Car is bringing her passions for holistic health & community together on this site.
Car Chet Healing Designs
Car Chet Healing Designs was created from Car's desire to educate others on holistic health practices. As a vibrational energy practitioner, Car found that the use of crystals proved beneficial in healing sessions.
Therefore she began to encourage her clients to carry or wear crystals as often as possible.
Car Chet Healing Designs are made with transportable healing and easy access to the client in mind,
BLACK TOURMALINE Horn Pendant LARGE On Necklace or Keychain With Your Choice of Colorful Tassel
Regular Reiki Session • 55 minutes & includes aromatherapy, tibetan singing bowls, and crystal healing.
Raw Selenite Wand with Tourmaline LARGE On Necklace or Keychain With Your Choice of Colorful Tassel
Tumbled Lapis Lazuli Round Pendant SMALL On Necklace or Keychain With Your Choice of Colorful Tassel
Tumbled Rose Quartz Round Pendant SMALL On Necklace or Keychain With Your Choice of Colorful Tassel
Raw Clear Quartz Crystal Pendant SMALL On Necklace or Keychain With Your Choice of Colorful Tassel